In this course you will learn:
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Overview of the organization as a whole
- Composition and structure of the bone
- Muscular System
- Blood vessels and circulation
- Veins and lymphatic vessels
- Respiratory Organs
- The digestive system
- The urinary system
- The skin
- The nervous system
- The brain
- Spinal cord and special sensations
- Eyes & ears
Customer and ethical evaluation:
- Patient form
- Health form
- Anatomy of movement:
- Legs and pelvis
- Head and neck
- Skeletal muscles
- Muscles and injuries
What will be on the exam:
- Anatomy & physiology : systems (digestive, immune, nervous, respiratory, circulatory, glandulary, lymphatic, urinary, endocrine
Passing grade: the pass mark for the examination and the thesis is 79%.
Diploma: Avant-Garde Academy will award the diploma to students who have satisfied all the requirements.
Recognised by: L’AMPQ & and the Labor Market Partners Committee, in accordance with the Skills Act for the tax deduction of training expenses. Financial aid plan available. Innocellulite Academy is recognized by Revenu Quebec and Emploi-Québec. The students may obtain a tax deduction for their tuition fees by completing this training.
* After obtaining a diploma, students may become a member of Regroupement des Massothérapeutes du Québec
View the course calendar section for more information on dates.