The training will cover the following:
- Physiology & anatomy
- Overview of the organization as a whole
- Composition and structure of the bone
- Muscular System
- Blood vessels and circulation
- Veins and lymphatic vessels
- Respiratory Organs
- The digestive system
- The urinary system
- The skin
- The nervous system
- The brain
- Spinal cord and special sensations
- Eyes & ears
- The metabolism
- Customer and ethical evaluation
- Patient form
- Health form
- Natural products
- Factors & Principles of Scientific Medicine
- Herbal remedies
- Diaphoretic and sudorific
- Expectorants and softeners
- Soy milk and other soy products
- Conditions: asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis
- Classification of certain herbs
- Aromatic herbs
- Stress & nutrition
- Food advice
- Continuing Education in Naturopathy: What is stress?
- Cardiovascular health, immune system health, digestive health
- The chemistry of the brain, stress and nutrition
- Carbohydrate cravings
- Glycemix indez
- Proteins, minerals and vitamins
- Fat index
- Neuro-lymphatic pressur epoints
- 25hour training recognized by ANPQ, ANQ, RMQ du quebec.
- What will be on the exam:
- Anatomy & physiology: systems (digestive, immune, nervous, respiratory, circulatory, glandulary, lymphatic, urinary, endocrine
- Symptoms & disease
- Vitamins & minerals
Thesis: A thesis will be required. The theme will be chosen by the student in collaboration with the teacher.
Passing grade: the passing mark for the examination and the thesis is 79%.
Diploma: Avant-Garde Academy will award the diploma to students who have satisfied all the requirements.
Recognized by: Our course is recognized by insurances, the ANPQ and also recognized by Revenue Quebec. Financial aid plan available. Innocellulite Academy is recognized by Revenu Quebec and Emploi-Québec. The students may obtain a tax deduction for their tuition fees by completing this training.
* After obtaining a diploma, Students may become a member of l’Association des Naturopathes Professionnels du Québec